Commercial Real Estate
Owning commercial real estate can be both personally and financially rewarding but insured incorrectly can also cause serious financial harm. This is where we can greatly assist you.
Apartments, Office Buildings & Shopping Centers
Not only do we understand how to insure apartments, office buildings and shopping centers, we love the challenge of providing the best coverage at the most competitive price. Our passion is to protect your financial interest in your property by providing the insurance advice and coverage needed to protect your assets.
Coverages all business owners should consider.
Building including Equipment Breakdown
- Replacement Cost vs. Agreed Amount-very important differences you should be aware of.
- Building Ordinance Coverage-one of the most misunderstood and underinsured coverages for most property owners.
Business Personal Property
Loss of Income
- Actual Loss Sustained up to 24 months. Most policies are written with loss of income (rents) for 12 months but we strongly recommend 24 months. It is difficult, in most situations, to completely rebuild your building and start collecting rents within 12 months. Talk to us about your unique situation to see if you need the extension of coverage.
- Business Liability and Medical Expenses
- Excess Liability-we have the capacity to offer large Excess Liability Limits
- Suspense system to insure all tenants maintain adequate insurance naming the property owner as an Additional Insured.
Additional Coverages to consider
- Pollution Clean Up and Removal
- Equipment Breakdown
- Detached Signs
- Backup Sewers and Drains
- Non-owned and Hired Auto
Some of the many industries we serve:
- Agriculture & Agribusiness
- Food Services
- Medical Offices
- Non-Profits & Social Services
- Property & Building Owners
- Retail / Wholesale
- Transportation / Truckers