Agribusiness & Wineries
Steve DeCarli Insurance Services has the expertise to design a comprehensive and cost effective insurance program for businesses of all sizes.
Common Risks Wineries Face
Wineries and vineyards are complicated businesses that can come with big rewards and no shortage of risks. You wear many hats in order to run your business—from farmer, to scientist, to marketer, and many more—yet so many things are simply out of your control.
You need winery insurance to protect you from the financial losses that can accompany wine & equipment loss, lawsuits, and other unforeseen events that can cost you everything. Even a small winery must insure every step of the winemaking process. As you grow, harvest, ferment, bottle, and sell your wines, one unexpected problem can destroy your thriving business overnight.
- Guests on your property, or at an event, slip and fall
- Liquor Liability
- Grapes and/or wine are damaged in transit
- Wine Leakage
- Loss to winemaking equipment and barrels
- Loss to Tenant Improvements at the tasting room
- Commercial auto insurance: Protects your vehicles. In addition, if employees drive personal vehicles for business use, you’ll need hired and non-owned auto liability insurance.
- Workers compensation insurance: This is required for any business that has employees.
- Cyber liability insurance: This protects your winery if you’re the victim of a cyber breach. If your computer network or website is hacked and confidential customer or vendor information is exposed, the damage to your reputation and bottom line can be disastrous.
Some of the many industries we serve:
- Agriculture & Agribusiness
- Food Services
- Medical Offices
- Non-Profits & Social Services
- Property & Building Owners
- Retail / Wholesale
- Transportation / Truckers